I am currently in the run up to leaving to the UK for America with about 2 weeks to go..... I cannot believe how quickly the summer holiday is going, I left university in June and I still have not finished unpacking my bags yet, and very soon I will have to start packing up for America.
Anyway I was not quite sure what to write for my first ever blog post but I have attempted something ^^
I want to try and post something everyday, especially when I actually arrive in America, and if you do decide to follow my adventure and read along I hope you enjoy reading these posts.
Welcome to the world of blogging Fran. I'm looking forward to your (almost) real-time updates on your adventure. Remember us Limeys love to know more about the culture of those over the other side of the pond...What on Earth ARE grits?!?
ReplyDelete