I now have just days to go before I fly out to New York...
This week has gone very quickly, I have finally got hand luggage which consists of a back pack with a special compartment for my laptop, perfect to take with me as I decided I did not want to bring more bags than necessary. However, a little bit more than what I wanted to pay for a back pack, but I think I will be able to just about fit everything I need to in it- laptop, iPad, camera, documents, purse and Jeremy (these are essentials for me!).
<<< This is Jeremy, my boyfriend bought me Jeremy (his name choice, but I think it very much suits him) this week, such a nice present as I have an obsession with stars and Jeremy is covered in them! I really hope I will be able to take him with me to New York I will make sure he fits in my hand luggage! I want to take a bear with me so I can have a page on my blog about my bears adventures. When I was at school we used to have a class bear that went on school trips!
So Jeremy is inside my hand luggage bag (his new home for now, as I cannot take his build a bear box with me), this makes the bag look very very small, however in the front compartment he fits in perfectly, and there is still room for my other items.
This week one of my uni friends sent me a little parcel which had some travel items in, which is great as I can take them with me. (Thanks if your reading... travel size dry shampoo very very very useful)
Also this week I finally finished watching Friends, one of my all time favourite television shows ever. My boyfriend bought me the box set for my birthday and I am glad we finished watching it together, and just in time...
This weekend will be packing as I haven't started yet, wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment