This week has gone so quickly, after my anticipated Costa reunion with friends I have also visited the Victoria and Albert (V&A) museum in London, and been to BBC Proms at the Royal Albert Hall, my friend thought I should go as this is something very British to do. I also got to see my boyfriend this week who has bought me the entire 24 (television series) box set, definitely something to watch when I come back, working my way through Friends at the minute, with just part of season 9 and season 10 to go, hopefully will be finished next week (fingers crossed).
I have not actually done much in preparation for leaving as I have been out most of the week, but currently looking for a suitable hand luggage item to get, luckily I have I think all the paperwork completed and ready to go, I know a few students travelling to America who still have not got Visa's sorted, something to try and get completed early on, a mission for this week will be finishing unpacking from uni (it seems this is currently my on-going project).
No comments:
Post a Comment